Three times a year, the ladies of the church meet for an informal time together with coffee and pastries and an inspiring or interesting talk from a woman in a leadership position in a local church. These are at 9.30am on Saturdays so that as many ladies as possible can attend and are hosted in the Council Chamber of the Civic Centre. 2017 dates are:
A number of ladies meet once a month on a Saturday to share time together whilst doing their chosen hobby. Some sew and others practice other craft activities, all in a setting where they can chat over a coffee at the same time. These are held at The Source, 10.30am-3pm on the dates below:
Ladies also meet at many times during the year for social times, including meals, coffee mornings and walks. The next social dates are:
- 7 February – Walk and coffee at Ann May-Miller’s.
- 14 March – Curry, 7.30pm at Zeera.
- 24 March – Walk and coffee morning at Jenny Naylor’s.
- 6 April – Walk and coffee morning at Carol Harvey’s.
- 25 April – Coffee morning at Rachel Banham’s.
- 9 May – Meal, 7.30pm at Pizza Express.
- 17 June – All age coffee and croissants, 9.30am at Siri Scott’s.
- 8 August – Meal, 7.30pm at The Ringles Cross.
- 14 November – Meal, 7.30pm at Pizza Express.
- 27 November – Christmas event (details to follow).
For more details on any of the above, please contact us below.