The men of the church meet in alternate months to pray and worship together, and also to try to grab hold of all that God is doing in the church so we can run with it full of passion and zeal.
These Wednesday evenings are held in the Council Chamber of the Civic Centre, 7.45-9.15pm. 2017 dates are:
We have men’s breakfasts planned during 2017, all of which are at 8am on Saturday mornings at Pilgrim Hall. These dates are:
We also meet for social activities. Arranged dates are below, but there may be additional dates that arise during the year.
- 6 April – Curling at Dundale Farm in Tunbridge Wells (£20).
- 29 April – Bike ride (25 miles with café stop).
- 6 May – Clay Shoot (details to follow).
- 13 June – Curry night, 7.30pm at Zeera.
- 20 June – Golf driving range and curry/burger at Horam.
- 22 July – Bike ride (25 miles with café stop).
- 12 September – Meal, 7.30pm at The Ringles Cross.
- 16 September – Clay Shoot (details to follow).
- 7 October – Bike ride (25 miles with café stop).
- 27 October – Men’s bonfire, 7pm at Steve Ransom’s home.
- 12 December – Curry night, 7.30pm at Zeera.