Firstly, a big thank you for all your prayer support and encouragement for our recent trip to Spain. It was such a privilege to spend time with Robin and Julie who lead the English-speaking Newfrontiers Church in the Almeria area. This was the first time we have ministered in Spain; what a privilege to spend time with such precious people, a real honour.
We are both off on our travels again. On Friday 11 May we go to Albania.
When we arrive in Albania our programme, as always is provisional.
- Fri 11 May On our arrival in Tirana we will get a taxi which will take us to our base in Elbasan.
- Sun 13 In the morning we will be in the Elbasan Church. In the afternoon we will travel to Tirana where Robert will be speaking at 16:00 (one hour ahead of UK time) in one of the two Newfrontiers Churches in the city before going to the second Church for their 18:00 meeting!
- Mon/Fri 14/18 Back to Elbasan spending time with our dear friends, drinking coffee and spending time with the Church’s Leaders catching up on things, and counselling when the need arises.
- Sat/Sun 19/20 Travel to Korca, preaching and teaching in the Church, especially spending time with the young Elders, Olsi, Renato, Landi and their wives.
- Mon 21 Back to Elbasan.
- Fri/Sat 25/26 Training for the Albania Newfrontiers leaders.
- Sun 27 Robert will be preaching at the Elbasan Church.
- Tues 29 Fly home, arriving back in the UK at 23:10.
- Safety in travelling: The mountain roads can be very dangerous.
- Anointing of the Spirit: Pray that God will anoint and use Robert powerfully as he teaches and Nicky as she relates to the women.
- Receptivity: That Robert will be able to build on the teaching he has given over the many years that we have been visiting Albania. Also that the Albanian Newfrontiers leaders will be able to apply the training they receive to their lives and church situations.
- Relationships: Pray that relationships between the leaders and Robert will be good as he seeks to communicate through translators. For Nicky as she relates to the wives who will be there. Do pray that the leaders’ wives will be able to make it too, often they have to stay at home with family commitments.
June 16 –July 3 finds Robert in Kenya and Uganda. The brothers and sisters we work with in developing countries are poor and have so very little. We have been happy to fund not only our own expenses but also the accommodation, food and travel of those attending the training we do on behalf of World in Need. We would like to ask if you would consider supporting our dear brothers and sisters in the training we do, and standing with us as we seek to help those that we train.
If you would like to give, then please direct any gifts to World in Need. You can give directly by Credit/Debit Card on their website worldinneed.co.uk/donate. Click on the button at the side where it says ‘wherever the need is greatest’ and you will see the ‘Leadership Training’ option. You can also send cheques to World in Need at Trinity Hall, Mill Crescent, Crowborough, TN6 2QU, marked ‘For Leadership Training’; or you can give cheques or cash to us, marked ‘For World In Need’s Leadership Training’ which we will pass on, and give you a receipt if you require one.
May God richly bless you all
Robert & Nicky