Dear Friends and Partners,
A new year and our travels begin again. The year is beginning to look exciting with visits to East Africa: Middle East and Asia.
Our first trip is back to Bolivia, a country that is very dear to us as it is where we started our ministry in 1976.
- Thursday 2 – Fly to Bolivia via Madrid
- Sunday 5 – Preach in ‘Fuente de Vida’ Church that David and Sarah Adjei lead in Santa Cruz
- Tuesday 7 – Share with the Book Study Group on Ephesians 4 Ministries
- Wednesday 8 – Share with Preachers’ Group
- 9 to 22 – Travelling, visiting many of the places we knew in the 70s
- Thursday 23 – Share with one of the Home Groups
Sat 25 – Mon 27 Carnival:
- Saturday Evening – Robert Teaching
- Sunday Morning – Robert Teaching
- Monday Morning – Robert teaching
Robert and Nicky have been asked to lead separate Men’s and Women’s devotions before breakfast.
We will also be visiting some of the folk in their homes during the day and spending an hour or two with them without a translator present!!!!!
On Wednesday March 1 we fly home, arriving 09:10 on Thursday 2.
Please be praying for us:
- Safe travel to and from Bolivia
- Health as we spend time in different places, also for Robert’s back that has not been good lately.
- Flexibility as programmes change regularly
- Carnival (Our Shrove Tuesday), when the Church will be having a camp for a couple of days at David and Sarah’s property
- Pray for us as we visit the Andean cities of Sucre, Potosi and La Paz; the altitude can be a problem and travelling between cities is sometimes difficult
We value your prayers as we seek to serve on your behalf in Bolivia.
May God richly bless you.
Robert & Nicky