Go into all the world and make disciples… We thank God constantly for the privilege he has given us to serve him in so many places. Thank you so much for your prayers, emails and notes: it is so encouraging to know that as Paul writes ‘we are fellow workers in God’s service’.
CROATIA: On 19 October we fly to Croatia to spend time with our dear friends Igor and Kasenja and the Church family in Split. The programme is looking busy with meetings most nights:
- Wed 19: Leave Gatwick at 14.00, arriving in Split at 17.50 (Croatian time is 1 hour ahead)
- Thur 20: In the evening Nicky will be speaking at the women’s meeting
- Fri 21: Meeting with the leaders of the Church.
- Sat 22: Free day.
- Sun 23: Speaking at the Sunday meeting.
- Mon 24: Meeting with the leaders of the Church.
- Tues 25: Speaking at the Church prayer meeting
- Wed 26: Fly back, arriving into Gatwick at 19.40.
INDIA: On the 6 November we make a return visit to India. World in Need is having their International Leaders’ Conference in Delhi for the first time. Robert will be doing a day’s teaching on Raising up the Next Generation. This will also be a great time for us to renew and build friendships with the leaders from the different countries we work in. Nicky flies home on Monday14 November. Robert will fly on to the Philippines.
PHILIPPINES: On Sunday 13 November Robert and Noel, the World in Need Philippines representative, will be flying on to the Philippines, arriving on Monday 14 November. On arrival they will travel to Baguio, six hours by bus from Manila. Here is the programme so far (as always it is likely to change at short notice!).
- Tues 15: Settling in and recovering from the journey!
- Wed 16: Meeting with the Board of World in Need Philippines and visiting the World in Need supported School
- Thur 17 – Sat 19: Teaching in the Bible School 13.00 until 16.00 on Disciple Making.
- Sun 20: Preaching in a local Church.
- Mon 21: Travel to Manila.
- Tues 22: Fly home via Dubai, arriving back in the UK on the 23 at 06.40
- For safety in travel and protection for us and the World in Need representatives.
- For the anointing of the Spirit: Pray that God will anoint and use Robert and Nicky powerfully as they meet with many new people.
- For receptivity: In India and the Philippines.
- For relationships: Pray that relationships between the leaders and Robert will be good as he seeks to communicate with the people he will be meeting for the first time.