Three times a year, the ladies of the church meet for an informal time together with coffee and pastries and an inspiring or interesting talk from a woman in a leadership position in a local church. These are at 9.30am on Saturdays so that as many ladies as possible can attend and are hosted in the Council Chamber of the Civic Centre. Next dates are:
- 3 February
- 29 September
A number of ladies meet once a month on a Saturday to share time together whilst doing their chosen hobby. Some sew and others practice other craft activities, all in a setting where they can chat over a coffee at the same time. These are held at The Source, 10.30am-3pm on the dates below:
- 13 January
- 10 February
- 1o March
- 14 April
- 12 May
- 9 June
- 14 July
- 8 September
- 13 October
- 10 November
- 8 December
Ladies also meet at many times during the year for social times, including meals, coffee mornings and walks. As they are arranged we will add them here, but keep an eye on our weekly news email.
- Tuesday 13 Feb, Coffee morning at Nicky’s.
- Wednesday 28 Feb, 10.30am. Coffee morning at Jacqui’s. Bring your knitting etc. if you want.
- Monday 19 March, 7pm. Janet will inspire us with some Easter baking treats, at Sue Guckenheim’s. Please bring a plate of sweet or savoury finger food and a bottle to share.
- Tuesday 1 May, 10am Spring forest walk followed by coffee at Sue’s. If you do not want to walk, join us later.
- Tuesday 15 May, leaving Siri’s house at 10am to go to Sheffield Park garden. Bring a picnic chair and coffee/snacks for after the walk.
- Saturday 30 June, 9.30am, all age Ladies’ Brunch in Jacqui’s garden.
- Friday 13 July, 10 am, meet outside Siri’s house for a drive to Bradness farm, Barcombe, gallery and cafe.
For more details on any of the above, please contact us below.